Bib'li-o-phil'i-a

In libris libertas.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Snape is Dumbledore's son!

Oh, shoot. Did I ruin the ending for you?

I just finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, which, if you ask me, should have been called Harry Potter and the Comma Splice. Good Lord! Jo, I love your work, but get an editor who appreciates the integrity of the English sentence. Anyway.

As with the fifth book, I finished it in two days, so they're still engaging. I don't know how I feel about it yet, though. I'm excited for the final chapter.

For a discussion of Snape's morality, see my friends the Rachels' blog, Uppity Women Unite!

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, July 21, 2005 4:22:00 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hello Harry Potter freaks, this is Chris
    For anyone interested in Harry Potter (I can't really say this pertains to myself), read Jamie Smith's thoughts in "Harry Potter and the Prophet of Doom" on Beliefnet, here...
    http://www.beliefnet.com/story/170/story_17089.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home